MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

3 posters

Another bird in the building!

andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Another bird in the building! Empty Another bird in the building!

Post by andrea Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Our upstairs neighbor (we have a condo in a small, 7-unit building) has a new Senegal! I mean, she has a new boyfriend, who has a senegal Wink . Jack (Jackie now, since she tested female) closely ressembles Frankie . Although Mr. Phil and I don't socialize much, I had the oppurtunity to visit when I found New BF's wallet in the parking lot (I think he put it on top of the car then drove away Giggle . Jackie has an interesting story - she was his baby with New BF and his first wife. Wife took the bird in the divorce even though she hated it and didn't let her out of the cage. After a few years she decided to get rid of poor Jackie. Luckily New BF heard about it and Old Wife agreed to let him have Jackie. Poor Jackie lost all her people skills. New BF has been working with her for 2 years now and she is such a sweetie pie. When I was there she was hanging out on top of her cage, and when offered a finger would curl her head for a neckrub! New BF is doing a super job and Jackie looks so loved!

Funny bit - Jackie actually moved in before New BF! New BF had to be away for a week for work so Jackie spent that week with my neighbor. Then New BF was spending so much time with my neighbor that Jackie never moved out again Smile . He's moved the rest of his belongings in these past few weeks. Though I think he'll have to do some patching up - Jackie discovered she can reach the drywall from her cage.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Another bird in the building! Empty Re: Another bird in the building!

Post by Carol Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Senegal's LOVE head and neck scratches I love you maybe you can get them to join our somewhat small little forum in the near future yes I think fb has taken over so most boards now are groups but I still like it here better. More personal Thumbs up Almost like private chats cartoon funny 
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Post by andrea Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 pm

I also like it here better - I barely use fb anymore, I find it too public.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Unfortunately I have to use it for Ethical Parrot Owners and Exotic Wings so I am on alot at work and once a day when I'm home.
    Chris
    Chris

Post by Chris Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 pm

That's an awesome story about Jackie!! New BF sounds like a great guy and Jackie's lucky to get him back.
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Post by andrea Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Yep, I really think Jackie is in a better place now (and loved)!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 am