MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

2 posters

I fell in love today... :-)

kimmie
    kimmie

I fell in love today... :-) Empty I fell in love today... :-)

Post by kimmie Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 am

Well, today was grocery shopping day and going to the bulk food store to get the birdies their treats. So, my SO and i went to A&W for dinner so we didn't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach Very Happy and spend $180.00 like i did last time Mad . I told Fred to stop into PJ's pet store cause the lady that manages it had a couple of Alexandrines i wanted him to see. Well,guess what else she had there?????? Surprised Not 1.... but 2 baby African greys!!!!! They are 14 weeks old and just the cutiesttttttt fabies I love you The little noises they were making were adoreable! She was handfeeding them and she is the lady who helped me with Mia, so she knows i have birds. I didn't even ask her and she handed one of those beauties to me. Needless to say we were in the store for quite a while and i fell in loveeeeee I love you I told her i wanted an African grey soooooo bad and she said,"just say the word and i can get you one!" I asked her how much and she said $2200.00... i almost Razz So, for who knows how long i will keep hopeing and dreaming Sad I know i can get one alot cheaper around $1300.00.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

I fell in love today... :-) Empty Re: I fell in love today... :-)

Post by Carol Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Yes Kimmie Greys run around 1300 for handfed yes
    Mark just got new ones in you just have to come hold one Wink
    He also got yellow faced quaker babies and blue quaker babies I love you
    They are sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.

I got to hand feed for the first time today but just cockatiels

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm