MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

4 posters

Chiku is spending a couple of days with me

Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Chiku is spending a couple of days with me Empty Chiku is spending a couple of days with me

Post by Carol Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I thought her real Mom was picking her up 2 weeks ago but I guess she got busy. SOOOO I asked if she could spend a couple of days here so she could get out in the aviary and get some fresh air. Thumbs up
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3409
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3407
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3406
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3405
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3402
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3401
    Chiku is spending a couple of days with me IMG_3404
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Chiku is spending a couple of days with me Empty Re: Chiku is spending a couple of days with me

Post by andrea Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 am

She was boarding at Mark's then? I must say, she doesn't seem overly upset at the idea of hanging out in your aviary Giggle
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Chiku is spending a couple of days with me Empty Re: Chiku is spending a couple of days with me

Post by Carol Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 am

I think Judy is taking her to the trailer tomorrow. I'm going to miss her so much when she goes.
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Post by andrea Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm sure you can get Jassy cuddles to help with the pain Smile
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Yes that will help at home Giggle And Tango cuddles at work Wink
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Post by andrea Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Ohhhh...what's a Tango? Chiku is spending a couple of days with me 499801
    Chris
    Chris

Post by Chris Tue May 29, 2012 11:39 pm

I love those close-ups of Chiku! There's just something about a grey face. Smile
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 pm

She's such a sweetheart. I love you
    FaytheReyn
    FaytheReyn

Post by FaytheReyn Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Chiku's just such a pretty bird! I agree, there's something about a grey's face... Very Happy She just looks happy.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Andrea I just love Tango she had a rough start in life and we didn't know what was wrong with her. She wouldn't ween. Shes now about 5 months old and is finally eating softened pellets. Tests showed a very bad yeast infection. Probably since birth. To me she is a miracle baby. She's a Jenday conure. I'll post pictures for you soon. I think a friend of mine is going to take her but we want to see a full tail and have her eating pellets without softening before she goes home. She has a name because she was sold and sexed but the people didn't think she would pull through and didn't want to bond with her just in case. She just learning her independence now and so cute to watch her play finally. I make her new toys every week and she loves happy huts.
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Post by andrea Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Ohhh...a jenday! Aren't conures such wonderful cuddlebuddies? Has Tango's infection cleared up now?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

Yes it's all cleared up now. She is now standing up straight and has many new feathers coming in. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm