MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

3 posters

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Chris
    Chris

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Empty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Post by Chris Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Well, since the title took care of everything -- what it said!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and will have a wonderful new year, too! cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Post by Carol Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Same to you Chris.
    Mine was very quiet. Corey went to his girlfriends Mom and Dad's and Chris went to his as well. Just turkey for Brian and I.
    but I did get some quality with my new grandson so it made it all worth while.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Merryx10
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Post by andrea Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:09 am

Ohhh, I saw the pics of your grandson on Facebook.  Super cute! Happy Christmas and merry New Year to everyone as well.  I had plans to head out cross country skiing, but the 30mm on rain we got christmas eve sort of wrecked that plan.  Instead I'm home spoiling a certain bird Smile

Gratuitous Ducki picture:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 2014-010
    Chris
    Chris

Post by Chris Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Always love those gratuitous pictures! Smile Yes, it's a good thing I was dreaming of a green Christmas because we had lots of rain, too.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm sure the weather spoiled lots of winter outdoor fun for some people. I didn't mind driving this year the roads were good for travel. Not that I had to go far but last year I remember slipping around in town a bit.

Happy New Year!!!
    cheers
    Love seeing the Duck Man in any pose I love you I love you I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 am