MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

+2
Carol
kimmie
6 posters

My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm

kimmie
    kimmie

My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm Empty My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm

Post by kimmie Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 am

My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011739
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011738
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011737
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011736
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011734
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011733
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011732
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011731
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011730
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011729
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011728
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011727
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011726
    My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm 2010-2011740
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm Empty Re: My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm

Post by Carol Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 am

They sure are yes
    What a wonderful way to get them to eat the good stuff Thumbs up
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm Empty Re: My birdies enjoying their fruit and veggie skewers... Mmmm

Post by andrea Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 am

Giggle they certainly get a gourmet presentation! What's their favorite?
    Catherine
    Catherine

Post by Catherine Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Looks mighty yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy yes
    I must say Bella those are wonderful watermellon colour bum feather you have Giggle
    kimmie
    kimmie

Post by kimmie Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 pm

andrea wrote:Giggle they certainly get a gourmet presentation! What's their favorite?

Emma's favourite is apples and Bella's is tomatoes and any kind of berrie Smile I tried the skewers with the tiels but its going to take some time with them to take to them. For the longest time i've been putting their veggies and fruit chopped up in a little bowl. It's a great idea when i leave the house i put the skewers inside their cages and it keeps them busy for a long time Thumbs up
    kimmie
    kimmie

Post by kimmie Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Catherine wrote:Looks mighty yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy yes
    I must say Bella those are wonderful watermellon colour bum feather you have Giggle

She just finished another molt Catherine and finallyyyyy lost the last few red feathers she had on her head Cool She still has some under her neck or will she always have that colouring there???
    Gail

Post by Gail Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Kimmie those skewers look great. Where did you find them? They would be perfect for my grey, my conure on the other hand does not care for fruit and veggies... she is a stubborn one.
    Catherine
    Catherine

Post by Catherine Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm

It is not unusual for some red to stay on the Blue Head Pionus so she may always have some.
    Their intense color may take as long as two or three years to come in fully so time will tell.
    The red bum feathers will always be there. Very Happy
    kimmie
    kimmie

Post by kimmie Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Gail wrote:Kimmie those skewers look great. Where did you find them? They would be perfect for my grey, my conure on the other hand does not care for fruit and veggies... she is a stubborn one.

Hey Gail... I looked all over the place and finally found them at Petsmart. I'm not sure if they were with the birdie isle or the hamster isle cause when i called the girl knew what i was looking for and mentioned they may have a hamster on it Giggle and they only had 3 left but i told her i didn't care and to put them aside for me!!!! Your grey will probably love it like mine do Wink They get so excited and start chattering away as soon as i'm in the kitchen making them up...they hear the bells on the bottom of the skewers.
    Chris
    Chris

Post by Chris Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 pm

What good birdies!!! Nothing like having kids that'll eat their veggies. Thumbs up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 am