MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

2 posters

I have a couple of boarders

Carol
    Carol
    Admin

I have a couple of boarders  Empty I have a couple of boarders

Post by Carol Fri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm

I will get pictures when I can but my memory card is in use this weekend at an event Smile Yoshi is a sweet little senegal and Mozart is a very curious and lovable Timneh Grey. Their home is under renovation and going up for sale so while the real estate have the house for viewing they will be staying here. By the way Mozart HATES bed time. Right now he/she is doing the chicken scratch trying to escape
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

I have a couple of boarders  Empty Re: I have a couple of boarders

Post by andrea Sat May 25, 2013 12:23 am

I have to wait for pictures? Sad

That's a good way to go for home showings. When my condo was being shown I had to show up (ie, leave work) to pack the Duck into a carrier and then hide down the hall so that he didn't scream and scare away potential buyers. And even after touring the condo and seeing the huge cage, they would invariably thank me for taking my 'cat' out for the duration of the showing (cause only cats have travel carriers, I suppose Mad )

Reminds me of the lady waiting at the gate in the airport, commenting that my "dog sounds just like a little bird!" Of course, I informed her that it was probably because it was a little bird Laughing
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Sat May 25, 2013 10:21 pm

The real estate thinks that 6 birds will be a little distracting Laughing 2 are here 2 are at Mark's and the other 2 are with other friends of theirs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 am