MyBirdPix

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyBirdPix

MyBirdPix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyBirdPix

A forum for the bird lovers.

3 posters

Bunch of pics!!!

FaytheReyn
    FaytheReyn

Bunch of pics!!! Empty Bunch of pics!!!

Post by FaytheReyn Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Hallo, all. Smile It's been a while since I've posted anything up here. I've been lurking in the background, looking at all your pics and whatnot, but have been otherwsise less than able to post pictures (until now!!). We've finally settled into life in Arizona. It's a bit of a change, as there's been no snow nor nights with temperatures below freezing. Sad Sylvia's adjusted nicely and has recently started showing her softer side to Peter (she calls him and makes pretty noises whenever he walks into the room). She's also Meowing....don't know when she's been around a cat, but...yeah. It's weird. So I've got some pics of my Mean(-ish) Green Biting Machine because she just looks so pretty on my phone lol.

Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-24_12-03-28_525
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-24_12-03-22_923
    I demand scritchies!!
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-23_16-08-48_752
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-23_16-08-57_997
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-23_16-09-25_728
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-02-23_16-08-25_499

Tripod's also doing well out here! She didn't really like the 5-day car-ride, (it made her sad because she couldn't play or touch Peter [we each took our own cars, and I had Sylvia with me, and Tripod was with Pete. Well, Tripod was constantly trying to get Peter to pet her or at least keep his hand on her head, but instead couldn't find a comfortable position in which to get this lovin' because of the center console and the gear box]) but now that she's got a chair/couch to lay on, she's acting as if nothing's happened. So now I share this: I was eating my breakfast this morning when I look over and see this:
    Bunch of pics!!! 2012-03-10_10-22-34_966
    Laughing I ended up sharing because of it!

Speaking of sharing, I told you all that I'm pregnant...well, I've less than a month to go. Smile We already know Tripod's going to do fine with the baby, the only real worry we have is if Sylvia's gonna start imitating the crying (which would be funny if you think about it). Cool Hope you all are doing well (and Carol, I know you're in Hawaii as I post this, so have fun!).
    andrea
    andrea
    Admin

Bunch of pics!!! Empty Re: Bunch of pics!!!

Post by andrea Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Thank's for making her post, Tripod. Sylvia looks great and well adjusted to her new home. Wishes for a smooth pregnancy and birth Smile
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin

Post by Carol Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks for posting the pics. After such a long flight and many hours airports it's nice to see some beautiful Sylvia pics and Tripod pics too I love you
    Just now getting ready for bed but will check in every day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am